AAOT’s project of Mobile Medical Vans in association with Lions Clubs International Foundation has had a successful pilot launch whereby Five Mobile Medical Vans have been already launched in Chandigarh, Godhra, Baroda, Mumbai and Cuttack. In furtherance of its vision of nurturing lives the trust looks forward to meaningful and productive partnerships to deliver medical facilities to the poor and needy.
Guidelines for Mobile Medical Van Project:
- Mobile Medical Van is a Partnership project between Oswal Trust & LCIF, hence only Lions Clubs willing to take it up with full dedication may apply.
- Duly filled Application form is a Pre-requisite. Only approved Applications would be considered for Mobile Medical Van.
- Both MOUs are to be signed separately on stamp paper of Rs 500 each.
- You are required to send the name of the Club and Hospital in local language in CDR file (Corel draw) as well as JPG for MMV Graphics.
- Temporary RC of the MMV would be sent with MMV , Local Lions club would ensure final registration no of the local state by IA.
- Vehicle transfer form should be signed along with the MOU.